Firstly, v1.2.0 of this emulator is rather good. It runs too fast on my Duron 800/TNT2 Pro machine. I had to go to the FAQ to work out how to slow it down. Rather cool.
These are my current settings for using the 1.2.0 version of ePSXe:
Also look at the ePSXe FAQ. Go to www.psxemu.com for more general information.
- Video - 'Petes OpenGL Driver 1.38'. just using the default settings except for 1024x768 in 16 bit colour.
- Audio - 'Kazzuya DirectSound Audio Driver 0.5'. I have ticked 'Enable Sound', 'Enabel CDDA Sound', 'Enable XA Sound', 'Enable XA read', but 'Enable SPU IRQ hack' is left unticked.
- CDROM - ePSXe CDR ASPI core 1.0.1 , with only 'Disable real time cdrom status' ticked.
- MDEC - I have both 'Enable MDEC' and 'Enable MDEC Timing' ticked.
- Country is set to autodetect.
To use a PSX controller attached to a PC look at Directpad Pro. Its a home brew thingy.
pablo , 2002-11-18 11:21:24